Full Spectrum CBD Oil - Mint Cream Flavor
Unit price per
View Lab Report-500mg tincture
View Lab Report-1000mg tincture
View Lab Report - 2000mg Tincture
Premium Full Spectrum Organic CBD Oil
Alleviates symptoms associated with:
Pain - Inflammation - Anxiety - Sleep Disorders
Tinctures offer a simple and versatile way to take your daily CBD. For best results, put the oil directly under your tongue, hold for 60 seconds, and swallow.
Our flagship CBD oil is a whole-plant extract containing a full spectrum of naturally occurring synergistic cannabinoids. To ensure a high-quality product, we carefully extract and formulate all of our CBD tinctures in house, using our own CBD extract. Like all Lee Hemp products, our premium CBD tincture is produced from organically grown hemp, grown on our farm in Colorado.
Full spectrum CBD tinctures are a great option if you want a simple, clean, full-spectrum CBD oil that is easy to take in precise measurements! This tincture form provides a simple, pure, and versatile way to take your CBD everyday! You can easily ingest this oil many ways, but for the fastest reaction, simply drop it directly under your tongue, hold it for 30-60 seconds, and then swallow.
This formula offers 1000mg of full spectrum CBD per 1oz bottle, and 16mg of CBD per serving. This product is often used for everyday stress management, reducing inflammation in the body, and supporting a healthy sleep regimen.
- Available in 500mg, 1000mg and 2000mg
- 100% organic ingredients
- Made in-house by our skilled team, using our own hemp
- Full spectrum CBD extract
- Natural Mint Cream flavor made using organic flavor extracts
- Made with cold-pressed organic walnut oil
- Third-party tested for quality and purity
We formulate our CBD oil tinctures with great care. We guarantee precise measurements of the CBD content in every bottle, rest assured that you are getting the full labeled amount of CBD! All our products are tested by a certified, third-party lab for quality and purity.
Ingredients: Organic cold pressed walnut oil, full spectrum hemp extract.
Flavoring: Organic sunflower seed oil, organic mint extract, organic vanilla extract, organic peppermint extract.
- CBD’s anti-anxiety properties / potential use for substance abuse disorders (British Journal of Pharmacology)
- Antitumor effects of CBD (National Library of Medicine)
- Antitumor activity on human breast carcinoma (National Library of Medicine)
- Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties of CBD (National Library of Medicine)
- Antiseizure properties of CBD (National Library of medicine)
- CBD in the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) (National Library of Medicine)
- Chronic pain management (National Library of Medicine)
- Neuroprotective properties / oxidative stress / Alzheimer’s disease (Wiley Online Library)
- Anti-cancer / Anti-tumor potential (National Library of Medicine)
- Anxiety and Sleep (National Library of Medicine)
- Anti-bacterial properties (National Library of Medicine)
- Analgesic / myofascial pain relief (National Library of Medicine)Anti-bacterial properties
- Arthritis inflammation and pain (National Library of Medicine)
- Psoriasis / Inflammation relief (National Library of Medicine)
- Suppression of nausea and vomiting (National Library of Medicine)
- Antidepressant-like effect of delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol and other cannabinoids isolated from Cannabis sativa
- Effect of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol on behavioral despair and on pre- and postsynaptic serotonergic transmission
- CBC, delta-9-THC and antidepressant effects (British Journal of Pharmacology)
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (Delta 9-THC) Treatment in Chronic Central Neuropathic Pain and Fibromyalgia Patients: Results of a Multicenter Survey
- The analgesic effect of oral delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), morphine, and a THC-morphine combination in healthy subjects under experimental pain conditions
- Antiemetic effect of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol in patients receiving cancer chemotherapy
- CBC oil and analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer effects (National Library of Medicine)
- CBC and pain relief (National Library of Medicine)
- Anti-inflammatory properties (National Library of Medicine)
- Anti-inflammatory / analgesic properties (British Journal of Pharmacology)
- Neural stem / progenitor cells / brain function (National Library of Medicine)
- Acne treatment (National Library of Medicine)
- Neuroprotective properties for seizure, hypomobility, Huntington’s and Parkinson’s diseases (British Journal of Pharmacology)